Try my Brand NEW screensaver for your PC! Download it and enjoy it! Exclusively for you.
You will never get anything like this anywhere else.
How to install a screensaver on a Windows® computer?
1. Copy the SCR file in your system folder:
Windows XP/Vista – C:\Windows\System32
2. Right-click in the Windows Desktop background and select "Properties". A dialog box opens. Select the "Screen Saver" tab:
3. Select your screensaver in the list (). (it should appear in this list if you copied it in the correct folder – C:\Windows\System32). The screensaver appears in the Preview screen ().
4. You can adjust the screensaver settings or display it fullscreen ().
5. When all done, click OK ()
How to un-install a screensaver?
If an un-install procedure is provided with the screensaver, just un-install it launching the procedure. When a screensaver is distributed as a simple SCR file, you have to locate the SCR file and delete it. You can also choose another screensaver (or simply specify "None") in the above list ().
Screensaver "Stay relax at fireplace",